My SEO Skills
A high-ranking organic search score(without paying for Google Ads) requires many technical skills. A high SEO ranking is a marathon; not a sprint. Also, a great top level domain (TLD), is crucial.
Try to keep your unique domain name under 15 characters long, and research your competitors. I understand how to use: Google's Data highlighter tool, creating your brand using Google+, Google Analytics, JSON-LD & Microdata Schema markup, structured data testing, best HTML5 practices, among others.
What You Need For a Great SEO Score
- Google Webmaster Tools - Submit both www.neilkhumphrey.com and neilkhumphrey.com(This domain as an example), to Google Search console.Choose your preferred domain with or without the "www." in front of your URL.
- Https Secured Domain - Google just announced in 2017, that using a secure "https" domain will increase your position among unsecured "http" domains.
- Schema.org - Your website should have Microdata and JSON-LD markup code implemented in your HTML.
- XML Sitemap - Submit your site's XML sitemap with using Google Webmaster Tools. This allows Google to crawl your website when pages are updated.
- Verify Your Website - Verify your site with Google, Bing, and Yandex.
Search Engine Optimization
I have over 3 years experience researching Search Engine Optimization. I specialize in Google Webmaster Tools, and Google Analytics, Yoast SEO Wordpress implementation, Schema Microdata, and JSON-LD markup.
- Submitting your domain to all major search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo, Dmoz)
- Review of site content and structure
- Best practices on website development: hosting, redirects, error pages, CSS implementation.
- Google and Bing Analytics + Webmaster tools implementation
- Provide training sessions for Google Analytics and Google Webmaster tools practices
- Content development and keyword research for your site
- Tutorial session for basic SEO practices
- Implementation of Google Adwords
View My SEO Success
Honestly, What is SEO?
Search engine optimization is often about making small modifications to parts of your website. When viewed individually, these changes might seem like incremental improvements, but when combined with other optimizations, they could have a noticeable impact on your site's user experience and performance in organic search results.
I know exactly what it takes to get your website on the first page of google. from the first step of verifying your business locally on google, using google webmaster tools to manually crawl and fetch your website's updates, and monitoring performance with google analytics to measure your website traffic.
How I'll Increase Your SEO
Verify Your Local Business On Google
Once you’ve verified your business information, updates you make to your local business—such as contact details, description, photos, business hours—are eligible to show up on Google Maps and other Google properties.
Google Webmaster Tools Management
Google Webmaster Tools (GWT) is the primary mechanism for Google to communicate with webmasters. Google Webmaster Tools helps you identify issues with your site and allows a webmaster identify malware.